Watch model and actress Megan Morewood talk about her decision to go for the clear removable aligners as opposed to traditional braces (which she had worn as a teenagaer but wasnt advised to wear a retainer at the time and had a slight shift since).
How it works
Invisible Braces Benefits
- precise planning
- perfect aesthetics
- final result can be viewed before the start of the treatment
- changes of the treatment can be made at any time during the treatment
- shorter time of treatment
- snug fit
- nearly invisible
- extremely transparent and thin material
- low cost
- comfortable, invisible and free of pain
- removable at any time
- no influence on eating habits
- unlimited hygiene
- few and only short checks required
- aesthetically convincing thanks to transparent optic
- thinnest and therefore most transparent aligner system in the market
- hardly visible and extremely transparent
- digital production allows for most precise correction
- best wearing comfort thanks to extremely soft plastic material
- no impairment of speaking
- snug fit and dimensionally stable
What’s the process?
What’s the product?
A comfortable and virtually invisible brace that fits over your teeth. It straightens your teeth without disrupting your social life, speech or oral hygiene.
How are the visits?
You come to see us once every 60 days. This allows us to keep track of your treatment and take new moulds to ensure precise tooth movement and guaranteed results for you.
What’s my guarantee?
We guarantee comfortable, invisible braces that straighten your teeth & fully inclusive treatment packages that include everything you need for your straight teeth result.
How do I visit you?
Check the Branch Locator to find your nearest I Love Straight Teeth centre. You can then book a Free Straight Teeth Consultation online or by calling the practice.